moderated Re: Disallow concurrent "special notices" and "following only" #suggestion #bug

Sending the announcement to my group was problematic, BTW.  I forgot to send it as a Special Notice. Then I hit myself over the head, realizing none of the intended recipients, being FO, would get it. So to avoid sending it again, I sent Member Notices to all the people with that combo.

On Tue, Feb 2, 2021 at 9:39 AM J_Catlady via groups.io <j.olivia.catlady=gmail.com@groups.io> wrote:
p.s. Great solution to make it the default.