moderated Re: Inconsistent Activity Log entry when a message is flagged as from a non-member #bug

On Sun, Jan 31, 2021 at 12:24 PM Andy Wedge <andy_wedge@...> wrote:

When we get a message sent to our restricted main group from a non-member it's flagged in the Activity Log as 'Non-member <emailaddress> attempted to send message <subject> via email' which is as expected.  However, a member of our main group sent a message to the Committee subgroup of which they are not a member and the Activity Log entry is 'Non-member sent "<subject>" requiring approval because it was sent by a non-member via email'.

New activity log entries for non-member messages held for moderation now include the sending email address.