moderated Pricing change question #misc

Maritza

Howdy all,
I just want to double check that if we switch our current premium plan that was opened after Jan. 15 and downgrade after Feb. 2 whether it's in a few months or years, that we'll be downgraded to the free basic plan with unlimited members and most of the features except subdomains.  Is that right?

(it's only if we want to upgrade again at any point in the future after Feb. 2 that we would lose our unlimited membership and go into the pay-per-member plan. Yes?)

Thanks,
Maritza
[Mod Note: Edited the message subject, which only contained a hashtag]