moderated Re: Non - Member Posts #suggestion

billsf9c

Remember the old clap-boards used to cause a sound matxhing vision to sync sound and movemnt in the film industry?

Sony upped that. Digital display with 60(100?). lights going around it to provide accuracy and visual cues, each.

If you want colors - ok. For the color blind and numatical folks, have a number inside it.

To save my battery and eyes, I am reading in white text and black background. This feature also skews colors even if they are text. Science also shows that eyestrain is caused by active white background of screens.

It would be nice to see a list of all these ideas with a way to vote for priority so important things are ranked and potentially addressed, sooner/est.

BillSF9c