moderated Re: Paypal support for group sponsorships #update

Malcolm Austen

This is good news Mark, thanks.

While I would like (love?) to have PayPal accepted throughout I can get by with annually opening up sponsorship for long enough to let the group treasurer put in enough from the group's PayPal account to cover the fees. What we don't (can't sensibly) have is a group credit card.

Malcolm.

--
Malcolm Austen <malcolm.austen@...>

On 29/01/2021 21:02:17, Mark Fletcher <markf@corp.groups.io> wrote:

Hi All,

I just pushed to production support for paying group sponsorships using Paypal. Please let me know if you see anything amiss.

(Adding Paypal support for group hosting fees will require much more work, as those aren't one time only charges. I don't know if/when that will happen).