moderated Re: Add "message #" as an option in the Send Message (to member) feature #suggestion

Good point. But it's easier not to have to jump back and forth from the message itself to the Member List ---> Member page ---> Send Message screen with copied text in tow.. Easier to just make note of the message # and be able to enter it.

On Fri, Jan 29, 2021 at 6:58 AM Duane <txpigeon@...> wrote:
On Fri, Jan 29, 2021 at 08:02 AM, J_Catlady wrote:
I am suggesting that ... there also be a place to enter a message number and the specific message woukd be copied in.
Since you're asking for a one-shot, you'd need to go find which message you want to be included.  Seems to me it would be just as easy to copy the message at that time and paste it into the box.  I know I can't remember the message numbers, nor content, of all the messages on my largest group (or even the smallest ;>)