moderated Re: Add "message #" as an option in the Send Message (to member) feature #suggestion

And to clarify: I am suggesting that just like there’s a dropdown at the bottom of the the Send Message screen to specify an existing Menber Notice and have the text of that notice be pasted into the message body, there also be a place to enter a message number and the specific message woukd be copied in.

On Jan 29, 2021, at 5:57 AM, J_Catlady via groups.io <j.olivia.catlady@...> wrote:

I would like to be able to send a specific message to a specific member on a one-shot basis. Not create a Member Notice.

On Jan 29, 2021, at 5:29 AM, Duane <txpigeon@...> wrote:

On Fri, Jan 29, 2021 at 06:24 AM, J_Catlady wrote:
It would be very convenient to be able to send a specified message # to a group member.
Are you asking for the contents of a specific message or a link to it?  It seems to me that in either case, you could create a "Note To Member" type of notice to add to the Notices list if it would be something you'd use much.  Or else I'm misunderstanding what you want.