moderated Re: Add "message #" as an option in the Send Message (to member) feature #suggestion

Duane

On Fri, Jan 29, 2021 at 06:24 AM, J_Catlady wrote:
It would be very convenient to be able to send a specified message # to a group member.
Are you asking for the contents of a specific message or a link to it?  It seems to me that in either case, you could create a "Note To Member" type of notice to add to the Notices list if it would be something you'd use much.  Or else I'm misunderstanding what you want.