moderated Re: Member search for "tom" brings up about 1/2 of membership #bug

Mike Hanauer

Thanks Mark (I am the one who brought up the "tom" example.

I have never been able to find documentation of how search works, for all searchable items, and what fields are searched. That would be helpful.

Also, I have never been able to find a search feature within help. That too would be most helpful (or did it miss it?).

AllTheBest.

Consider Better, not Bigger. So many advantages. Just ask. USA adds a Chicago to our overpop each year.
"Still more population growth is not our way to a healthy community, a healthy planet, OR enjoyable cycling."

    ~Mike

On Thursday, January 28, 2021, 04:07:16 PM EST, Mark Fletcher <markf@corp.groups.io> wrote:

Hello,

The bad member search results should now be fixed.