moderated Re: Follow-Topic emailer logic/code is missing hashtag(s) under some certain condition #bug

On Wed, Jan 27, 2021 at 07:00 PM, Christos G. Psarras wrote:
it almost looks like it initially takes only one poster to reply and somehow cause the hashtag to not be applied, then anyone replying to that "bad" message continues the missing hashtag trend, until some point in time when someone will reply to a "good" message and it now restores the normal hashtag inclusion on that post's replies, but then it takes another poster to reply to a "bad" message and the cycle repeats.  Most likely the replies that are causing this are by email only but I'm not sure.

Yes, it is that, see attached; I was able to piece it together from the Topic view screen and the messages which had quoted text.

The code is not checking/adding the hashtag to the subject, for Indiv+FO+FF+FR users at least.

Cheers,
Christos