moderated Search amongst members, from subsequent page of a previous search, does not display those found #bug

Jeremy H

Coming out of topic https://beta.groups.io/g/main/topic/80139948 (issue searching for tom or jom), on me trying things:

If I search my group for jom I get 7 hits, for tom 113 hits (this background info: whether they are correct is that issue, not this one)
If after searching for tom, I move to a subsequent page (second or third), and then change search to jom (by putting jom in search box, and pressing enter, or clicking the search icon), altough it says it is showing 1-7 of 7, it does not display them.(see attached). Note: if I then click one of the column headings (to sort...), they do display.

Jeremy