moderated Re: Member search for "tom" brings up about 1/2 of membership #bug

Jeremy H

New topic started as suggeste - awaiting approval.

Jeremy

On Wed, Jan 27, 2021 at 03:55 PM, Joanie wrote:
Jeremy,

The lack of displaying the information is a new bug. We should probably keep this topic focused on the search issue only.

Why don't you start a new topic for the failure to display the search information. Very interesting but it makes for confusion in a defect reporting and bug fixing. We can all help narrow it down in the new topic.

Hugs,

Joanie