moderated Minor text rearranging in MyGroups->SetDeliveryMethod dialog #suggestion

Hi Mark,

This is just the (nit-picky) grammarian in me, but this dialog question text could stand to be rearranged:

Changing it to "Set [this/these] x group[s] to No Email?" would make it more grammatically correct, plus move the delivery method (the only important part of the question really) at the end where it doesn't get "camouflaged" within the text but "stands-out" more, since we read left to right; casing the delivery method would also contribute to (visual) consistency across the platform.

Cheers,
Christos