moderated Re: Member search for "tom" brings up about 1/2 of membership #bug

Joanie

Sarah,

What a great find. I tried "som" and it found all that have an "s" anywhere in the email and end in "om". It did not pick up on a name with s in it.

Then I tried "pam" to find "Paige" and ending in "m" but that did not find anything. "pa" was not in the email address.

The I tried including the quotes literally ("tom") and that did not find anything where as without the quotes found numerous ones.

Not sure what the search rules are. Someone mentioned a wild card character of *

Joanie