moderated Re: Maybe slightly-rearrange the AccountConfirm message content? #suggestion

Duane

On Tue, Jan 26, 2021 at 03:17 PM, Dan Tucker - FireTuck wrote:
“If you are not interested, or if [Invitee Email Address] is not your email address, please ignore this email.” Change to: “If you are not interested, or if [Invitee Email Address] is not your email address, please ignore this email reply to let us know so we can remove your address from our data.” – (“…or list.”)
It seems to me that could cause other complications.  The Confirmation of Email Address is sent by the system, so any replies wouldn't be seen by any group.  As it works, that would be seen as confirmation since they replied as noted further up the message, "If you only want to send and receive messages, reply to this email to confirm your email address and activate your membership."