moderated Re: Member search for "tom" brings up about 1/2 of membership #bug

Joanie

I did a download on the members and searched through the csv file for the string tom and got no hits. So there is nothing in the data that would trigger this search. Searching for the string "com" brings up everyone in my group because emails all end in ".com". I'm trying to remember my Linux regular expression stuff but "tom" is nothing more than a search for the string "tom". It's weird that it's almost half the members. Same was true on mine but it was closer to 40%. Joanie