moderated Re: #bug event times in /feed are all 8 hours out #bug

Jeremy H

Trying this on my systems. I seem to have the bug (times of of events coming up as PST in Feed, although my profile  and calendar are set to UTC) on all of them - using Linux or Windows, Firefox or Edge.

But, looking (1) Feed does not (unlike 'My Calendar') have a Timezone setting dropdown (is this relevent?)
(2) looking at  https://groups.io/js/displaytime-0.2.6.js (as in post #27035) there is a "function DisplayFeedTime" (with "momentDay = moment.tz(t, tzstr);" ) and a "function DisplayEventTime" (with "momentDay = moment(t).tz(tzstr);"  - methinks they ought to be the same, even if I can't say which is correct.

Jeremy