moderated Re: Ability to add hashtags in replies #suggestion

On Mon, Jan 25, 2021 at 09:32 AM, Joseph Lee wrote:
when you change subject lines, topics are split, and I believe this is also the case when hashtags are introduced by members in the middle of a topic.
No, it doesn't split if a tag is added. Even if you explicitly use the "split" function on the web to add a tag, it doesn't split. It stays the same thread/topic.