moderated Re: #bug First attachment doesn't show up in new topic #bug

On Sat, Jan 23, 2021 at 9:59 AM Joanie <joanie.m.nightingale@...> wrote:
start a new topic. Press the paper clip (attachment). browse for the file on your laptop and select one. I've tried jpg and pdf file types. Then Add the attachment to the topic. The file information is not displayed below the text box for the message. If you do this operation twice then the file is displayed below the text box but when send the message you'll that both attachments are in the topic.

This should be fixed now. It was a timing issue. We upload the attachments to S3 and then query S3 for a list of attachments. But S3 hadn't finished whatever it needs to do. I've added a delay.

Thanks,
MarkĀ