moderated Re: #bug event times in /feed are all 8 hours out #bug

Duane

On Mon, Jan 25, 2021 at 11:54 AM, Mark Fletcher wrote:
What browser and operating system are you using?
On mine, it's Win7 Home Premium with FF 84.0.2, both 64 bit, everything set to CST.  I thought this problem might have something to do with my ISP, so I took my laptop to town and connected on another service - no help.  I don't use the Feed much, so not a major concern here, just curiosity now.  I've almost decided it may just be one of the joys of living in the boonies. ;>)