moderated Re: Ability to add hashtags in replies #suggestion

Andy Wedge

Hi Mark,

On Mon, Jan 25, 2021 at 05:25 PM, Mark Fletcher wrote:
Even though it'd make things easier in this instance, I'm not sure it's a good idea overall, hence this email. Do people have strong feelings about this?
It has been the way it is since I started using Groups.io so it may help if I understood the rationale for ignoring hashtags on replies to start with.  I've managed to get most of the members in my group to use hashtags sensibly and they understand that they apply on the first message of a new topic. So, unless there are clear benefits in changing it, I'm happy with the way it is now.

Regards
Andy