moderated Ability to add hashtags in replies #suggestion

Hi All,

Currently, if you change the subject in a reply, to add an additional hashtag, that hashtag is just ignored. What do you all think about changing that, so that replies to topics can add hashtags?

I'm asking because in one particular case for me, it'd make things easier. As Andy has noted, I have not been keeping up with adding the #done hashtag to #suggestion topics where I've implemented the suggestion. It would be convenient if, when I reply indicating I've implemented the suggestion, that I could add the #done hashtag, instead of having to go to the website and editing the topic.

Even though it'd make things easier in this instance, I'm not sure it's a good idea overall, hence this email. Do people have strong feelings about this? I'm not particularly interested in adding a group toggle for this.