moderated Re: Disallow concurrent "special notices" and "following only" #suggestion #bug

On Sun, Jan 24, 2021 at 11:56 PM, Shal Farley wrote:
I think that could be handled with a text note in the Email Delivery panel. Something like:

"If you select a Digest or Summary delivery format note that any message designated by the group as a Special Notices will be delivered to you both within your Digest or Summary as well as in an Individual Message."
Yep, I've already suggested that amendment to Christos's proposal.