moderated Re: Disallow concurrent "special notices" and "following only" #suggestion #bug

I like this a lot. A couple of points:

(1) Following Only needs to specify that they also receive Special Notices
(2) Digests and Daily Summary need to clarify that Special Notices are still sent as individual emails
(3) You would still need to deal with the issue someone here brought up (I think it was Andy?) of setting these options in a different place. Would need coordination, clarity, and the fix there as well as here.

But overall, great job!