moderated Re: Include info blurb & link to the upon account creation #suggestion

Duane

On Sun, Jan 24, 2021 at 03:27 PM, Christos G. Psarras wrote:
Or even better, send a separate Welcome message (once) to the user with that info & link after the account gets confirmed?
I've had the following wording in all of my groups Welcome message since June 1, 2020:
There's a manual available for members to learn more about how the site works at https://groups.io/helpcenter/membersmanual.  There is a PDF version that can be downloaded.

I also include a blurb about it at the bottom of the Guidelines that go out monthly and have a sticky topic on each group.  It doesn't appear to help much, but at least it's readily available.