moderated Re: Include info blurb & link to the upon account creation #suggestion

>>> Yes, the help pages are great. But they have their place. And their place is not to prevent mishaps or bad combinations of settings that can and should be prevented by the UI.

Definitely, nobody (even me) is arguing that; the point of my topic was to increase visibility to the water bowl, even if we can't make them drink any; at least this way they cannot claim or blame us for not letting them know where to have a sip of water.

Cheers,
Christos