moderated Re: #bug First attachment doesn't show up in new topic #bug

Bob Bellizzi

I just tried an 11.97 megabyte file and, while it took a bit of time to show up in the big selection box it finally did.
I then clicked Add and again it took a bit of time but made finally made it and returned me to the text box and the filename was showing below the text box.
That was allĀ  on this message but then I deleted the file from the message.
It was an old 4 page newsletter pdf from a Word mailmerge to about 1000 people.
One of the biggest text type files I ever produced.

BUT IT ALL WORKED OK!
--

Bob Bellizzi