moderated Re: Disallow concurrent "special notices" and "following only" #suggestion #bug

If there is huge resistance to changing the layout (and I'm not sure there is - witness Shal's and Peter's responses here), here's a simple way to at least clarify to users what will happen.

Change "Special Notices Only" to "No messages except Special Notices"
Change "Following Only" to "No messages except Special Notices and messages from topics I'm following"

I'm not arguing. I'm just explaining why I am right.