moderated Re: #bug First attachment doesn't show up in new topic #bug

Joanie

Christos,

Mine was a 414KB pdf file. I attached it and it worked first time in the reply.

Bob,

Here's the system information. I already posted the browser and version in the first post.

OS Name Microsoft Windows 10 Home
Version 10.0.19041 Build 19041
Other OS Description Not Available
OS Manufacturer Microsoft Corporation
System Name DESKTOP-C2HGIFU
System Manufacturer LENOVO
System Model 20BG0014US
System Type x64-based PC
System SKU LENOVO_MT_20BG
Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4800MQ CPU @ 2.70GHz, 2694 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 8 Logical Processor(s)
BIOS Version/Date LENOVO GNET61WW (2.09 ), 2/18/2014
SMBIOS Version 2.7
Embedded Controller Version 1.10
BIOS Mode Legacy
BaseBoard Manufacturer LENOVO
BaseBoard Product 20BG0014US
BaseBoard Version 0B98401 Pro
Platform Role Mobile
Secure Boot State Unsupported
PCR7 Configuration Binding Not Possible
Windows Directory C:\WINDOWS
System Directory C:\WINDOWS\system32
Boot Device \Device\HarddiskVolume1
Locale United States
Hardware Abstraction Layer Version = "10.0.19041.488"
User Name DESKTOP-C2HGIFU\john_
Time Zone Pacific Standard Time
Installed Physical Memory (RAM) 16.0 GB
Total Physical Memory 15.6 GB
Available Physical Memory 9.77 GB
Total Virtual Memory 17.3 GB
Available Virtual Memory 10.4 GB
Page File Space 1.64 GB
Page File C:\pagefile.sys
Kernel DMA Protection Off
Virtualization-based security Not enabled
Device Encryption Support Reasons for failed automatic device encryption: PCR7 binding is not supported, Hardware Security Test Interface failed and device is not Modern Standby, Un-allowed DMA capable bus/device(s) detected
Hyper-V - VM Monitor Mode Extensions Yes
Hyper-V - Second Level Address Translation Extensions Yes
Hyper-V - Virtualization Enabled in Firmware No
Hyper-V - Data Execution Protection Yes

Hugs,

Joanie