moderated Re: #bug First attachment doesn't show up in new topic #bug

Joanie,

I was able to (more or less) consistently reproduce the error but with LARGE files only.

There seems to be some refresh-timing issue that causes this, I'll post a more detailed follow-up message with my test findings, they should help Mark pinpoint exactly where the problem is, but I had the same problem with > 9 Mb PDF, > 12 Mb TXT, and > 15 Mb or so JPEG; smaller sizes worked fine.

How large where the files you had problem with?  Have you tried it with smaller size and/or less-complex PDF?

Cheers,
Christos