moderated Re: #bug First attachment doesn't show up in new topic #bug

This could explain why so many of my group members send duplicate attachments.

On Jan 23, 2021, at 9:59 AM, Joanie <joanie.m.nightingale@...> wrote:

start a new topic. Press the paper clip (attachment). browse for the file on your laptop and select one. I've tried jpg and pdf file types. Then Add the attachment to the topic. The file information is not displayed below the text box for the message. If you do this operation twice then the file is displayed below the text box but when send the message you'll that both attachments are in the topic.

Not sure if this occurs on a reply to a topic when attaching a message.

Windows 10 64-bit running Chrome Version 87.0.4280.141 (Official Build) (64-bit)

I'm not arguing. I'm just explaining why I am right.