moderated Retain search results Tools until toggled off by user #suggestion

Andy Wedge

Hi Mark,

The search results Tools options get hidden when changed back to the default 'Any Time' and Collapse Topics & Exclude Signatures unchecked.  When testing different combinations it's a bit frustrating to have these disappear because you ended up at the default set.  If we could make these Tools either displayed or hidden purely on the use of the Tools button I think that would be more user friendly.  If the Tools button turned blue when the Tools were visible that would make it more consistent with other button options on the site too.

Thanks
Andy