moderated Re: Disallow concurrent "special notices" and "following only" #suggestion #bug

Andy Wedge

On Fri, Jan 22, 2021 at 02:20 AM, J_Catlady wrote:
Right. There’s the “what” and the “how.” Might be the clearest with them on the same page, with a separator.
I agree that what and how could do with clarifying a bit. Also, don't forget that a member can also change their subscription settings using the Actions button on the Your Groups page. Regardless of the group setting, the No Email is always displayed here and if that option is disabled in a group and a member selects it they are set to Special Notices Only.

Having the ability to change the settings for multiple groups on the Your Groups page is very useful and I would not want to lose this. So, if any changes are made, it's more than just the Subscription page and Advanced Preferences layout that needs to be considered.

Regards
Andy