moderated Re: Disallow concurrent "special notices" and "following only" #suggestion #bug

Sarah k Alawami

I actually like that logic a lot better, then separate them into headings or something for better readability, or put a horizontal separator between the two to denote that these are indeed different sections.

On 21 Jan 2021, at 16:20, Peter Cook wrote:

Or, something like

Delivery = how you get it = individual, digest, or summary.

Filter = what you get = none, special notices only, all, following only, following only + first message also, or following only + replies/

?

Pete