moderated Re: Disallow concurrent "special notices" and "following only" #suggestion #bug

On Thu, Jan 21, 2021 at 04:02 PM, Peter Cook wrote:
email delivery, message selection, and replies all determine which messages get to your inbox.
I wouldn't throw "replies" into that, unless you're talking about the further filtering (under "following only") by "auto-follow replies." So I'll assume that's what you mean.

I would lump "message selection" and "replies" into either just "message selection" or "message filters." They're what determine which content gets into your email. The delivery method just determines the format in which they get there.

So there are two categories: filters and delivery method. They can be on the same page or not, I don't think it matters much.

I'm not arguing. I'm just explaining why I am right.