moderated Re: Disallow concurrent "special notices" and "following only" #suggestion #bug

Putting all together would be fine. Or separating them into delivery method and filter. I’m with you and would favor having both setting types in one place.

On Jan 21, 2021, at 4:02 PM, Peter Cook <peterscottcook@...> wrote:

So, again: email delivery, message selection, and replies all determine which messages get to your inbox. So why not make them all part of the same block of settings?

I'm not arguing. I'm just explaining why I am right.