moderated Re: Disallow concurrent "special notices" and "following only" #suggestion #bug

Thinking about this further, I think the problem is one of incorrect or mismatched categorization on the Subscription and Advanced Preferences pages. "Special Notices" is not really an "email delivery method." It's a filter, more akin to the Following Only filters. Logically, it makes more sense to put that filter on the Advanced Preference page along with the rest, instead of under "email delivery method." But I realize that practically, that forces people who don't want to receive group emails to go into their Advanced Preference page. Maybe that's ok, maybe it's not. It not, perhaps all the subscription and delivery options and filters should just be on the subscription page in one place.

I'm not arguing. I'm just explaining why I am right.