moderated Re: #suggestion Need to permit different email addresses for group joining #suggestion

judy Warden <myizrblu@...>

That is what I  am already doing and it seems like a waste of time and space to have different .io accts for different groups.  Would it be much more simple to have 0ne .io account with the option in subsciptions to changed that group to a preferred address rather than many .io accounts.   Consequently, I already have two accounts so tried to set up a third but seems it didn't let me. Got around this by opening with a new browser.
Have a great day,
AZJudy

On Mon, Jan 18, 2021 at 8:30 AM Duane <txpigeon@...> wrote:
On Mon, Jan 18, 2021 at 09:14 AM, judy Warden wrote:
We could join a group and then state the address we preferred to use for that specific group.
You can already do that, you just need a different account using the other email address(es) when joining a group.  The only difference is that you're responsible for keeping things separate instead of the site.  I use several emails/accounts on GIO, so it's easy to keep them separate (and keep me less confused.)  BTW, this has been discussed before and doesn't seem to be a pressing concern.

 Judy