moderated Re: Can you clarify the long-term status of "legacy" groups? #suggestion

Duane

On Mon, Jan 18, 2021 at 02:24 PM, David Kirkby wrote:
What can we expect to pay ( approximately) in 2021, 2022, 2023, 2024 and 2025?
I don't work for GIO (and don't have a crystal ball ;>), but I'd expect your costs to remain the same as they are now for those years.  So far, Mark has been very kind in allowing existing groups to remain on their current plan, Basic or Premium.  The message you referenced, https://beta.groups.io/g/main/message/27191, does say that it's for groups created (or upgraded) after the implementation.  As long as you don't drop back to Basic and upgrade again, nothing should change for you.

As I understand things, even with 4708 members, you could use a Premium group, but it would cost ~$2600/yr if it were an upgrade.