moderated Re: Poll participation by non-account holders #suggestion

On Mon, Jan 18, 2021 at 10:45 AM David Grimm <engrdave325@...> wrote:

So perhaps Groups.io isn't for you or your group. It was explained to you why the feature you requested doesn't exist the way you envision it, and maybe it was a little blunt, but so is asking for a change to the system to conform to what YOU think it ought to be.

As has been pointed out, beta is where one does ask for the system to be changed.

I am confused as to why the OP's request has generated such heat. It was a completely reasonable request! I want the Groups.io service, and by proxy the beta group, to be welcoming to people of all skill/knowledge levels. Please remember that. Some of the responses here do not live up to that. Tom, on behalf of the group, I want to apologize for that.

I am moderating this topic and will only approve helpful posts.