moderated Re: Poll participation by non-account holders #suggestion

Peter Cook

On Mon, Jan 18, 2021 at 12:51 PM, Chris Jones wrote:
On Mon, Jan 18, 2021 at 05:19 PM, Tom U wrote:
Calling me "way off beam" is discouraging of my future engagement.
I said that because of your assertion that your members did not have accounts when in fact they do.
The same value to the group, minus the negativity, could have been delivered with "That's not correct, Tom. Every member of a group (hosted by Groups.io, that is!) has an Account, even if they don't realise it."

Honestly, I cringe when I see this kind of language. It's completely unnecessary.

Pete