moderated Re: Subject line of messages in Activity section #bug

debbie

On Mon, Jan 18, 2021 at 6:10 PM Andy Wedge <andy_wedge@...> wrote:
On Mon, Jan 18, 2021 at 03:14 PM, debbie wrote:
I noticed over a week ago that when I hit reply to the message, the subject line is blank, not showing the subject that the member sent the message
Messages with a blank subject link show up on the +owner messages list but as there is no subject, there is no link to click on to open them. I'm not sure what was there before in this case but I would say it's a bug at the moment.

Andy

I was talking about messages that do have subject lines. BUT, if you have one without a subject line it's still going to have the quotes for the empty subject, like this - sent message "" to owners via email - and you can click on the quotes to see the message.