moderated Re: Subject line of messages in Activity section #bug

On Mon, Jan 18, 2021 at 07:14 AM, debbie wrote:
I noticed over a week ago that when I hit reply to the message, the subject line is blank, not showing the subject that the member sent the message with.
I can't reproduce this. It's working fine for me.

It would be nice if when someone sends a message to the owner address, the system would reject the message without a subject line
I think that would be unacceptable. People need to be able to freely send messages to the owner. It's their way of trying to communicate, sometimes by people already having technical issues.

I'm not arguing. I'm just explaining why I am right.