moderated Re: #suggestion Need to permit different email addresses for group joining #suggestion

Duane

On Mon, Jan 18, 2021 at 09:14 AM, judy Warden wrote:
We could join a group and then state the address we preferred to use for that specific group.
You can already do that, you just need a different account using the other email address(es) when joining a group.  The only difference is that you're responsible for keeping things separate instead of the site.  I use several emails/accounts on GIO, so it's easy to keep them separate (and keep me less confused.)  BTW, this has been discussed before and doesn't seem to be a pressing concern.