moderated #suggestion Need to permit different email addresses for group joining #suggestion

judy Warden <myizrblu@...>

Many people like to use different email addresses for different groups.  Under Yahoo groups, We could join a group and then state the address we preferred to use for that specific group.  I have search the options and there is no way to add a preferred address to that one group.  The option definitely should be added to the subscription options for a specific group.

Ex:preferred email address you want to use for this group.   NOTE: it is not changing the .io. account main email. Just the group preference address
 Judy