moderated Re: Poll participation by non-account holders #suggestion

Starchild <sfdreamer@...>

I second this!

Love & Liberty,

((( starchild )))

On Jan 17, 2021, at 7:06 PM, Tom U wrote:

We recently posted a poll to our group but response was limited by the fact that many don't have group.io accounts and don't want to bother creating one.

One off my winning arguments for using a mailing list was that it was not a new technology everyone would need to learn and not a new service that everyone would have to create an account on.  Most of our community members are on the mailing list, but don't have accounts.  We would like to be able to poll them, but if responding to a poll requires creating an account, that is not going to happen.  So, polls, not so useful for our community.

Please allow the option of non-account holders responding to polls.

Thanks for considering.