moderated search results /members page shows stale data after user edit #bug

Dan Halbert

Under certain circumstances, after editing a user's data and then clicking Save, the previous versions of the user data will display on the /members page.

To reproduce:
1. Go to the /members page of a top-level group.
2. Search for one or more members by typing a string in the search box.
3. Click on the user's name, which goes to theĀ  /member/<nnnnn> page for that user.
4. Edit something about the user, such the display name or email address.
5. Click Save at the bottom of the page.
6. The list of members selected by the search from step 2 will redisplay, but with the old data, before step 4.
7. If you reload the page, the new data appears.

It seems to be necessary to do step 2. I tried selecting and editing a user without step 2, and I see the changes immediately, on step 6.

Dan