moderated Re: Owner box in photos being changed by members #bug

Judy F.

Duane, I think, as for as our group is concerned and it sounds like at least one other, members SHOULD NOT be able to even click on the Owner box.  Only the Moderator(s) and owner(s) should be allowed to do that.
Thank you/
Judy F.

On Fri, Jan 15, 2021 at 08:23 PM, Duane wrote:
On Fri, Jan 15, 2021 at 06:21 PM, JenniferEverSews wrote:
Then they cannot restore the correct owner's id/name because they cannot recall or find it.
Actually, if a member changes it (and saves the edit), they can't change it back.  Either a group owner/mod or the 'new' owner must do it.  If they change it, but don't save, no harm done.