moderated Re: Owner box in photos being changed by members #bug

On Fri, Jan 15, 2021 at 12:07 PM Judy F. <jfaulkner44@...> wrote:

Here's what is happening.  This is on the Sew It's For Sale group.  When members are posting photos and editing them to adhere to our guidelines, some of them are trying to change the Owner box not realizing that it is not something they are authorized to change.  Or at least on our group they  aren't authorized to change it.  This is causing issues where they are then locked out of editing their photo since the name has been changed when they clicked the down arrow on that line.

Does anyone need this functionality for members? Can I restrict the ability to change photo ownership to just mods/owners?