moderated Re: banned spamming email address attempted message logged as coming from "unconfirmed member" #bug

On Fri, Jan 15, 2021 at 10:47 AM, Mark Fletcher wrote:
we should no longer display any badges next to banned members
Not a big deal but I preferred to see the NC badge, because it let me know the email address is not even a groups.io account. My objection was solely to the log description as the message coming from "unconfirmed member," because the email address is not a member. There are other situations where an email address in the banned list is referred to as a "member" that are disconcerting, but I don't remember right now what they are. If another comes up I'll let you know.